Step through time and discover a mesmerizing new action-RPG that looks like it was plucked straight out of the 16-bit era, but plays like a modern-day marvel!
Inspired by non-linear Japanese retro adventures, Aggelos hurls players into the middle of a colossal struggle for survival as beings from another dimension threaten to invade the peaceful Kingdom of Lumen. Bursting with secrets and side-quests, and boasting slick melee combat that any 2D action game would envy, Aggelos is the perfect combination of retro style and modern-day game design.
– Venture through forests, seas, cave systems and ancient temples as you seek to uncover the magical elements needed to save the world from total annihilation.
– Explore a sprawling world that gradually reveals itself, Metroidvania-style, as you gain new abilities and equipment.
– Thwart towering bosses and their tricky minions as you take on perilous mainline quests and optional odd-jobs for the people of Lumen.
– Unlock magical abilities and high-level attacks, expertly chaining these immense powers together to clear screens of enemies in seconds.
– Forget out-of-place modern art: Aggelos boasts superlative character designs and animations while remaining proudly, and faithfully, 16-bit through and through.
– Lose yourself to a retro-inspired soundtrack that floods the Kingdom of Lumen with life.