[PC Game] CrossCode
CrossCode is an action role-playing game developed by Radical Fish Games and published by Deck13. The game’s development began in 2012, and was later introduced as a crowdfunded project on Indiegogo. Following a three-year long early access beta phase, CrossCode was released for Linux, macOS, and Windows in September 2018, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch in July 2020, for Xbox Series X/S as one of its launch titles in November 2020, and for PlayStation 5 in June 2021. It received generally positive reviews from critics.
CrossCode is a retro-inspired 2D action role-playing video game set in the distant future, combining 16-bit Super NES-style graphics with a fast-paced combat system and puzzle mechanics. Players control a mute character named Lea as she plays a fictional MMORPG known as CrossWorlds.
– Dive into a massive adventure with a playtime of around 30-80 hours
– Explore a large world with 7 unique areas and hidden secrets all over the place
– Fight over 120 enemy types including 30+ boss fights
– Enter 7 expansive dungeons, all with with unique themes and puzzle mechanics
– Master over 90 combat arts and even more passive skills
– Solve over 100 quests with a great variety of tasks and unique challenges
– 60+ music tracks made by a rice ball (yes)
BACKUP LINK: CrossCode