In Don’t Starve: Hamlet, Wilson discovers a lost town of aristocratic Pigmen nestled within a foreboding tropical jungle.
Can you readjust to society as an outsider? Can you earn fame and riches recovering lost relics? Will you weather the Aporkalypse?
– Reacquaint to city life: Visit shops and trade with the pig society. Purchase and renovate your own home.
– Delve into ancient ruins: Explore the lost world of an ancient pig civilization filled with traps and try your hand at treasure hunting.
– Explore new lands: Discover the secrets of new wild life and seasons.
– Craft and experiment with new items: Find new ingredients and recipes to solve new problems.
Three new characters:
– Wilba: Daughter to Queen Malfalfa, Princess Wilba has the love of her people. If only she wanted the job.
– Wormwood: Who knows where this creature of nature came from, but he’ll likely grow on you.
– Wheeler: A gutsy aeronaut whose latest adventure has blown off course.