A dark evil stirs beneath the once peaceful land of Tasos… Deep within the four Great Dungeons, the ancient seals that hold the Titans at bay are gravely weakened and their minions have unleashed terror upon the world.
The Goddesses who forged the seals long ago have made a desperate plea for a band of heroes to come forth and save the people from a terrible fate…
You are one of the heroes tasked with saving the realm of Tasos from the terrifying Titans. Whether you choose to take on your mission solo, or with up to three friends is your decision to make. Do you have what it takes to save Tasos?
– 4-Play Rogue-lite Adventure: Play solo or in co-op with up to 4 players to take down the Titans! Remember that death is not the end; rise again, upgrade your hero and venture out once more, stronger than before!
– Tackle Procedural Dungeons: With its procedural engine, no two runs are the same! Each room has hand designed layouts, traps, puzzles and enemies all with randomised configurations, making every run feel fresh and different.
– Classic Weapons: Rogue Heroes features classic top-down swordplay with a large range of tools, spells, and weapons to use as you explore Tasos and tackle the Great Dungeons. Locate classic weapons like a Bow, Boomerang and Grappling Hook to use at your disposal.
– Rebuild your Town for Upgrades: Spend your hard-earned loot on new buildings for your village of Intori. From Weapons Smiths to fisheries, each can add new ways of adding to your abilities and arm you with the tools to return to the fight.
– Multiple Classes: Each with their own unique abilities, find which character suits your style of play and take back Tasos!