Dead Island: Riptide is a 2013 action role-playing game developed by Techland and published by Deep Silver. Released in April 2013 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, Riptide serves as a continuation of the story to 2011’s Dead Island, with the original four survivors, plus a new survivor, arriving on another island in the Banoi archipelago, which has also been overrun by zombies.
– Includes all previously released DLC!
– Fully remastered: Experience Dead Island: Riptide in crisp full HD with improved graphics, game models and a photorealistic lighting system with physically based shading
– Adrenaline-Fuelled Combat: Smash heads, crack skulls and slice ‘em up with the weapon of your choice in the visceral astounding melee combat
– Seamless Coop Multiplayer: Collaborate with your friends, live through a story of the struggle for survival in a world gone mad
– Experience the atmosphere: Experience the dense atmosphere – feel the destruction, the horror and madness. Immerse yourself in the turmoil that is taking place on the Island.