The world has already been saved. Now it’s time to rebuild your town, master new hobbies, and forge lifelong friendships in this peaceful and relaxing RPG.
You defeated the Dark Wizard. The world of Solemn is finally at peace, but at what cost? You can’t quite remember…
THE HERO WHO SAVED THE WORLD.
– Explore the vast world of Solemn. Enchanted Forests, Bustling Fishing Towns, & Dark Mining Caves are some of the few places to visit.
– Meet Townsfolk and convince them to stay in your town. Perhaps meeting people will unlock your memories of the past…
– Collect rare items and materials found across the world and bring them back to your town for selling and crafting!
CUSTOMIZE YOUR TOWN
– Harvest materials by chopping wood, mining ores, catching bugs, and fishing in rivers and ponds!
– Unlock new structures to build by meeting new Townsfolk. Want a Tavern or a Lumber Mill? How about a Fishing Hut or a Magical Library? Your town’s design is all up to you!
– Fulfill your Townsfolk’s requests. Some may want to live on a higher elevation, others may want to be surrounded by trees and water. Fulfilling the requests of your Townsfolk will earn you their hearts and unlock new relationship paths.
MASTER NEW HOBBIES & CRAFTS
– Gathering: Whether you’re picking fruit or picking weeds, your gathering skill will level up! The Gatherer’s Glove is needed to unlock this ability.
– Mining: Looking for shiny ores to collect? Interested in rare materials for crafting? Then mining is for you!
– Woodcutting: Those pesky trees and debris that keep popping up all over town needs to be chopped! Wood is an essential material for building new structures and furniture.