Titan Quest: Atlantis is the third expansion for Titan Quest released on 9 May, 2019. This new expansion adds a sixth act, along with other features and improvements.
The Hero meets an explorer that is searching for the mythical kingdom of Atlantis, and together they set out on a journey across the western Mediterranean. The key lies in the legendary Diary of Herakles, rumored to be in the Phoenician City of Gadir, but their journey will take them beyond the edges of the known world…
– Play a new Titan Quest adventure in single player or up to 6 players in co-op.
– New items and unique rewards.
– Tartarus Endless Mode- a wave based challenge mode, playable in single player or up to 6 players in co-op, where random elements change up the gameplay.
– Expanded Masteries: unlock a new tier of skills for each mastery!
– Visual upgrades. Graphical updates such as SSAO and color grading.
– QoL improvements. Quick cast, easier storage and other long-awaited perks.
– Casino Merchant. Spend your excess in-game money on randomly generated loot.